Tuesday, September 29, 2009

birthday.. ohh. birthday..

haii.. welcome to my blog.. today, i just want to share my hapiness with all of you about my birthday anniversary.. emmm. this was my first time celebrate with my friends.. my university frends.. now i'm a university student.. so it was a new world me.. be separate with my family, do everything with my ownself. and the most important, independent.. here, friends was our strength. without themall.. we will be alone and become anti-social.. my birthday was being celebrated suprisely.. all my friend make my daymemoriable.. so sweet.. with a one light candle on top of the blackforest cake, and some present for me.. wow... so delicious,, secretrecipies blackforest cake, even smell it, but on my birthday i got it.. it's finger licking. we took a photo and ate hungryly..but, even my friends celebrate my birthday, istill do what i already plan earlier. hope so,, all of you have your enjoyable time for your birthday.. the important thing,, to be around the people who loved you.. and snap many photo to put your memory ease.. you won't miss it,,..

-nor izati ismail-

No comments:

Post a Comment